Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2016

For aggregating content, So I can write better blogs.

Hi, Whoever is reading my blog. I am sorry that I could not send daily updates since it is very difficult to keep up with reading an writing all by myself. So that is why , along with my friends we created a small online group on an app called Cubeit [App store.]. We came upon this app a week back and it allows us to share content, perform functions like like comment and more than everything else it needs our email address and not phone number.


We are currently four and looking for people who are willing to share content. One more best thing about this application is that it automatically downloads the articles like pocket. So we can read if offline, like when we are travelling.

Please comment your email address if you are genuinely interested. Thank you, Hoping to address the problem of good political science content through this platform.



17 comments:

  1. hello,
    im just a beginner in political science.but,i would like to contribute articles from my part.

    my email id:nithya.ram.1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your efforts. Always waiting new articles.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my email thevagabond85@gmail.com
      awaiting confirmation ASAP. can't wait to get updates.

      Delete
  3. Hey , why site joining is not visible on this blog site as shown here :
    https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/99761?hl=en&rd=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in this, my email id is, shashankgollapalli.93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am interested, please add me. My id is spshikhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My email id is tejaskakde88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls add, gandalf.de.white@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, kindly add me too
    E-mail:- ankurarchi06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete